From: "Frank Vos" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Asus wl-330g replacement
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:55:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Dave,
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:12:32 +0100 (BST), Dave Saville wrote:
>>I own an ASUS WL-330gE, it supports WPA-PSK and WPA2-AES. I use it with
>>my T23 to connect to a router thats using WPA2 encryption.
>
>I take it that the latter is WPA2-PSK with AES encryption? Does it do
>TKIP or even both by any chance? The spec sheet doesn't say. I have a
>USB Zyxel G202 that does both. Came with a new router and took me
>*ages* to twig the router only did AES - Did not specify *anywhere* I
>could see what it used.  A PITA that it does not work in ECS. :-(

According to the manual it supports the following WIFI Security:
64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, Radius with 802.1x

I run my Linksys WRT54G router with WPA2-AES and the WL-330gE in adaptor mode
has no problems connecting to it, nor does my Thinkpad R60 under eCS.

Kind regards,
Frank