os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #6251

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Wireless extension to LAN
Data: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:39:15 -0400
A: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:00:07 -0700 "Ray Davison"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:
>Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:
>>>
>> The good news is that if you get the login prompt, at least it's not
>> bricked.
>
>My last message got delayed.
>
>I can now log-in to DD-WRT CONTROL PANEL.
>
>Now what?

Depending upon what you want the unit to do, you might want to flash it
again with a standard generic build (sorry, I don't recall which model you
have or what you need from the box) or perhaps just keep what you've got.
What did you need it to do beyond the capabilities of the factory firmware?
___
Lewis G Rosenthal
Rosenthal a Rosenthal, LLC
Sent with SnapperMail