Gönderim Listesi os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Ar?vli ?leti #6344

Gönderen: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Tam Ba?l?klar
Çözülmemi? ?leti
Gönderen: "Will Honea" <whonea@whonea.net>
Konu: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: A bit Off Topic: Which WAP to go for?
Tarih: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:02:46 -0600
Alacak: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Stan Sidlov" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:11:37 -0400

> Much as I love my wrt54gl(s), I think my next unit will be the wrt610N
> (cert. draft n) since it has dual simultaneous band supports, A,B,G, and N
> with 6 internal antenna, 3 per band.  My daughter's laptop has a intel 5300
> card, which is the same... The switch section is all gigabit, there's
> support for an external drive (but I hear only fat32 and NTFS makes the unit
> play dead). I don't get 2mb on the G band in the house with the other
> laptops (mostly due to processor speeds), so the slightly worse G on the
> unit will not be a issue. A wider case people claim, have solved the heat
> issues, It's expected that DD-WRT will have a fully working release for the
> unit soon (partial now), and will be able to mount other file types than
> fat/NTFS.

That "draft" N doesn't concern me much - I figure that the wrt610N will see at
least a couple of firmware updates which could emcompass any nits in the
operation. For the price, I'll probably pick one up if the promo price is still
in effect this afternoon and just use the Actiontec in bridged mode.  Heck, I
need something to do with all this free time I have on my hands....

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>

Abone ol: Bildirim, Derleme, Fihrist.
Abonelikten ç?k