From: "Ray Davison" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Wireless extension to LAN
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:19:14 -0700

Bob wrote:
** Reply to message from "Ray Davison" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:27:08 -0700

Hey Ray bring your hardware to the SCOUG meeting Saturday.
How much hardware?  What do you have in mind.  It appears there is already a rather full agenda, of things that resist working properly.

The routers and wireless access points you are trying to connect and your
laptop.

Wrong subject.  See subject - and original post - of this message.  I want to connect four desktops in one room to four desktops in another room using a router as a bridge.

If you just want to see the insides of DD-WRT I can bring that router and a laptop.

Ray