Gönderim Listesi os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Ar?vli ?leti #6375

Gönderen: "Julian Thomas" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Tam Ba?l?klar
Çözülmemi? ?leti
Konu: [OS2Wireless] Re: Cannot get DHCP
Tarih: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:19:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:38:20 -0500 Stuart Updike wrote:

>Well, the truth is that I really do not like the touchpads and the way
>the case is enlarged to accommodate them.

I agree with you 300% about the evil nature of touchpads.  I have both that and the trackpoint on my T60, but
disabled the touchpad in the bios because too often with an inadvertant touch from a finger or a palm, strange
things happened:-(
--
 Julian Thomas:   jt@jt-mj.net    http://jt-mj.net
 In the beautiful Genesee Valley of Western New York State!

Abone ol: Bildirim, Derleme, Fihrist.
Abonelikten ç?k
Liste Sorumlusuna Postala