Gönderim Listesi os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Ar?vli ?leti #6376

Gönderen: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Tam Ba?l?klar
Çözülmemi? ?leti
Gönderen: "Will Honea" <whonea@whonea.net>
Konu: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Cannot get DHCP
Tarih: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:05:43 -0600
Alacak: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Julian Thomas" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>
on Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:19:53 -0400 (EDT)

> On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:38:20 -0500 Stuart Updike wrote:
> >

> >Well, the truth is that I really do not like the touchpads and the way
> >the case is enlarged to accommodate them.
>
> I agree with you 300% about the evil nature of touchpads.  I have both that and the trackpoint on my T60, but
> disabled the touchpad in the bios because too often with an inadvertant touch from a finger or a palm, strange
> things happened:-(

Usually bad things, at that.  My only complaint with trackpoint is that mine is
so stiff that I get a sore finger after a while.

Under most systems, you can turn the tap response on the touchpad off so that
it becomes ONLY a pointing device to move the cursor.  Since it can only
reposition the cursor if you pass too close to it makes life a lot more
pleasant but I hate the real estate it consumes - basically the size of the pad
all the way across the keyboard area.

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>

Abone ol: Bildirim, Derleme, Fihrist.