????????? #6379 ?????? ?????? ???????? os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

??: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> ?????? ?????????
?????????????? ?????????
???????????: "Will Honea" <whonea@whonea.net>
????: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Cannot get DHCP
????: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:15:55 -0600
????: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Carl Gehr" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:18:47 -0400 (EDT)

> On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:05:43 -0600, Will Honea wrote:
>
> >Under most systems, you can turn the tap response on the touchpad off so that
> >it becomes ONLY a pointing device to move the cursor.  Since it can only
> >reposition the cursor if you pass too close to it makes life a lot more
> >pleasant but I hate the real estate it consumes - basically the size of the pad
> >all the way across the keyboard area.
>
> Did you try adjusting the 'touch' in the MOUSE driver object in "System
> Setup".  I've seen the touch set so light that I cannot even control
> where it's going.

We're talking about two different settings.  The Synaptics drivers for
Win/Linux have settings for TOUCH that applies to contact sensitivity and for
TAP for both the timing and response to a literal tap.

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>