Van: "Stuart Updike" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Onderwerp: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Cannot get DHCP
Datum: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:49:47 -0500
Aan: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Mark Henigan wrote:
Mike O'Connor wrote:
Stuart Updike wrote:

Mark Henigan wrote:

Forgive me for complaining, but! All of this formatting
detritus and fracturing of words from the conversion of
messages from HTML or some proprietary email application
is annoying.

- Mark

Mark Henigan

Hi Mark,

I don't believe I received any of that formatting stuff in those messages when they first came to me. Is anyone else seeing it?

Have a great day!

Stu Updike
Bedford, Texas

Hi Stu, Mark,

I see none of that here in SeaMonkey 1.1.18, irrespective of whether I display the message as any of the following:

Original HTML
Simple HTML
Plain Text

I see exactly the same display for all of the above types.

Hello Mike:

This is odd. I guess the problem lies with my setup, not
with the format used by the sender. I'm using Mozilla b/c
I had no luck on this installation when I attempted to move
to SeaMonkey. Also, I use codepage 437. But, I don't think
either of these (or both) would adequately explain what I'm
seeing.

Oh well. At least I know not to complain if I see similar
stuff in the future.

Thanks for the input from all of you!

- Mark

Mark Henigan
Hello Mark,

If you have not already tried it, you might try Seamonkey 2.0b2. That is what I'm using. I seem to recall that I changed to it because Seamonkey 1.... had problems with eCS 2.0rc7

Have a great day!

Stu

Aanmelden: Feed, Samenvatting, Index.
Afmelden