Van: "Stuart Updike" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Onderwerp: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Cannot get DHCP
Datum: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 22:49:58 -0500
Aan: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Mike O'Connor wrote:
Stuart Updike wrote:
Hello Mark,

If you have not already tried it, you might try Seamonkey 2.0b2. That
is what I'm using. I seem to recall that I changed to it because
Seamonkey 1.... had problems with eCS 2.0rc7

Have a great day!

Stu
Hi Stu,

I found that although SM2B2 ran OK - it hung the system on exit, at
least when running eCS-Flash10!
SM 1.1.18 still runs (faster startup times etc.) mozturbo, SM2B2
doesn't! By setting up a program object for that in Startup folder
with "-L" parameter and putting same with parameter "-U" to unload it
in my XWP Shutdown Folder I can exit cleanly every time - if something
on the www causes it to hang, it can be killed from the window-list
without TOP/CADH via multiple CTRL-ESC! I can't recall having any
problems with it in RC7 - but I'm just about to install RC7 on this
T43, so I'll soon find out for sure! ;-)

HTH

Regards,
Mike

Hi Mike,