Van: "Kris Steenhaut" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Onderwerp: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Cannot get DHCP
Datum: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:28:39 +0100
Aan: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Stuart Updike ha scritto:
On your WiFi router, have you tried turning off all security and make sure that it is set to support all speeds of WiFi - i.e. 802.11b and 802.11G at least?

 I understand that it needs to be tightened up when I am not testing. The router is a b router.

Then it is an old horse. Probably to old a horse. Some router seem to be worn out rather quickly (a Linksys here gave up after 5 years). Anyway, it hasn't much sense to try out an 802.11bg is the route risn't g capable.

As routers only cost a few dimes nowaday, I would try out a brand new one.

--
Groeten uit Gent,

  Kris

Aanmelden: Feed, Samenvatting, Index.