Van: "Jon" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Onderwerp: eCS Firewall
Datum: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

Since I have IJFW as my front door to the internet I've never given other firewalls a second
thought.

Now that I have my TP61 and realize that once I take it away from home I am no longer protected.
I've started reading the doc's so that I can set myself up for protection while traveling.  I has
occurred to me that some of you road warriors may already have working & proven filters.  Would
anyone like to share their fwfiltr.cnf file with me?

Or is it adequate to have deny all and then add back in pop3, browsing, dhcp, & dns?

When running the Firewall Configuration it asks if I want to make ..\firewall.exe my default
configuration program.  Exactly what does answering Yes do?  I don't really understand why this
popup question is asked.

Thanks, jon

Aanmelden: Feed, Samenvatting, Index.
Afmelden