Van: "Ed Durrant" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Onderwerp: Re: [OS2Wireless] eCS Firewall
Datum: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:18:06 +1100
Aan: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

J R FOX wrote:
Jon wrote:

Since I have IJFW as my front door to the internet I've never given other firewalls a second thought.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is IJFW ?

Also, I've been a webmail gateway user for a few years now, so I hope nothing more than plain text is coming through when I post to the list.

 Jordan

IJFW - InJoy Firewall.

By the way - take a look at SafeFire-Links as well - v 1.3alpha recently announced on the Voice news list - Looks like a very nice product including lots of configurable features.

ftp://ftp.os4.su/moveton/sfl-1.3a-091019.zip

--
Cheers/2

Ed

eComStationAustralia podcast RSS feed http://eComStationAustralia.podbean.com/feed or iTunes