From: "Per Johansson" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]OT: Wi-Fi phones (was: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Wireless Phone Connectivity)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 13:14:53 +0100

Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:
> The E61 does indeed run Symbian (I use a Sumbian phone, myself). Here's
> a review: http://my-symbian.com/s60v3/review_e61.php

I also have a Nokia, E70, using Symbian Series 60.

However, the original poster asked about a phone that he could access
the memory of from OS/2 and I don't know how to do that.

IR does not work on my PC unless I boot Windows 2000.
I have no Bluetooth installed on my PC, but there's no support in OS/2
anyway.
USB cable connection shows the phone as a drive, but it can't be accessed.
Taking its memory card and putting it into a card reader won't work
either. OS/2 does not understand its format.
Using it for IP streaming, I haven't tried yet.

--
Mr Per Johansson
mail: Oljekvarnsgatan 14 B, SE-414 65 Göteborg, Suede