From: "Thomas Dennis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: How secure is POTS?
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:15:13 +0100

Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:
Before this thread grows legs of any greater length, and before I have to deal with the inevitable surge of complaints from subscribers who have signed up for this list *specifically* to discuss wireless technology AS IT RELATES TO OS/2 and/or eCS, I am asking that it be moved to a more appropriate forum. Perhaps something at http://www.dslreports.com/forums/all might be a good fit.

I *hate* doing stuff like this. These lists of mine are *supposed* to be self-moderated, but *I* am the guy who has to field the inevitable complaints.

Sorry, and thanks.

To Lewis and all the others reading the mail:
Thank you for your patience.  I shall put an to my little
discourse.
And again thank you for your patience.

Thomas