From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: cbenable switches for ThinkPad T43
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:24:32 -0500

On 11/18/09 08:42 am, Dale A Cook thus wrote :
Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:
Greetings, all. I'm testing a Cisco AIR-CB21AG-A-K9 (Aironet A/B/G
CardBus adapter) which should have an Atheros AR5212 (168C:0013) in it,
and might work in unsupported mode. However, I can't quite seem to be
able to get cbenable to work right, and haven't the time to really dig
into it right now. Andy, I don't recall what settings you used on your
machine at Warpstock when we were testing cards...

TIA

    I guess it got thru   ???<G>

Sorry, Dale; I don't follow... I mentioned Andy by name as I know he's on this list. It was indeed meant for anyone and everyone who might have the info, as I'd like to be able to report another working card for those older notebooks without built-in Wi-Fi.

Thanks.

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
Secure, stable, operating system          www.ecomstation.com