From: "Kris Steenhaut" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Delayed mail sent to recipients on the t-online.de domain
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:12:57 +0100

Lewis G Rosenthal ha scritto:
In the interim, I would recommend using an alternative SMTP server for mail sent to these domains, or an alternate recipient address.

That may be doable at your side of the Atlantic but believe me, here in may cases you are strictly tied to the smtp-server of your telephone company (thus not directly and necessary the ISP).

In other words, changing smpt would mean in may cases changing telephone company (wired), and that's not athing you do twice every month.

For instance,  I do have 6 ISP and a mass of email addresses, but I only can send outgoing mail to relay.skynet.be  (-:

So, as you can see, the email address which I'm using now belongs to a www.one.com, whereas the smtp-server belongs to www.skynet.be

--
Groeten uit Gent,

  Kris