From: "Chuck McKinnis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Wireless LAN Monitor problems
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:55:02 -0700

Mark Henigan wrote:
Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

<snip>
Considering your current setup (i.e., using GenMAC with a supported device), this sounds like an issue for the XWLAN support list, which Christian does monitor. See http://news.gmane.org/gmane.org.netlabs.wlan.general/ .
<snip>

Hello Lewis:

I have never successfully subscribed to a mailing list
that fed into gmane.  How should I proceed?

TIA,

- Mark

Mark Henigan

I am not Lewis, but I will offer my advice.

I finally gave up on free news and pay 10 EU a year to Freie Universität Berlin for News.Individual.NET.

https://news.individual.net/

For gmane, I do not have any problem accessing the Netlabs lists using Pronews/2 (news.gmane.org, 119).  You can also go directly to the website, http://dir.gmane.org/index.php?prefix=gmane.org.netlabs

--
Chuck McKinnis
Sandia Park, NM