From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Happy Christmas
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:49:24 -0500

And the very same to you & Zena, my friend.

On 12/22/09 09:51 am, Dave Saville thus wrote :
Hi Lewis

Happy Christmas to you all and all the best for 2010. Don't work too
hard. I hope you are taking a few days off. :-)

I'd also like to extend those good wishes to everyone on this list. In the way of eComStation, we have much to anticipate in the coming year.2.0 is finally on the cusp of a GA release. True, we need more driver development (particularly network & video drivers), but that's been the same for quite some time. Hopefully, something will launch in 2010 to address those growing needs in our community. I know there are many people working very hard to make these things a reality, and also to expand our user base.

Cheers/2, and ATB for a better 2010.

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
Secure, stable, operating system          www.ecomstation.com