From: "Chuck McKinnis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] More than 1GB of RAM
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:38:40 -0700

My Lenovo T61 runs eCS 2.0RC7 with 2 Gb, GENMAC and all.

Sam Lewis wrote:
Has anyone had trouble with Genmac after installing 2GB of RAM?  I
have had eCS 1.2r on my HP/Compaq Presario Notebook for 3 or so years
with no problems.  I just upgraded the system from 512MB to 2GB and
now it won't boot after loading Genmac.  I can drop it to 1GB and it
will work.

I reverted back to the wired Realtek interface and it now works fine.
Thanks,
Sam

--
Chuck McKinnis