From: "Sam Lewis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: More than 1GB of RAM
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 22:21:06 -0600

Lewis,
I got tired of people who use outlook thinking that I just sent their
email back and didn't bother to scroll down to see what I wrote.  Now
with the lack of a real email client on most OS's it's almost
impossible to quote someone elses message and reply inline and most
people don't know that is what you are doing.

So I started typing my message at the top.  I do miss the good old
days of the fidonet groups and my silver express reader.
Sam