From: "Sam Lewis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: More than 1GB of RAM
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 00:09:42 -0600

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 11:21 PM, Chuck McKinnis
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:
> I would replace both the .sys and .inf.  You can open the driver details
> button on the driver tab in the WinXP device manager to make sure that you
> are getting the proper .sys file for your card.  The .inf file is probably
> buried in the C:\drivers\... directory.  You may have to install the driver
> again to see where WinXP decided to put the .inf file.  It will normally
> have the same file name as the .sys file, but it could be different.

Chuck,
I tried replacing both but that didn't work.  So I put the original
.inf file back and now it works fine, at least so far.  The .inf from
windoze is 645k.  So I don't know what the deal is there.  Anyway it
seems I am off to the races again.
Thanks,
Sam