os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #6504

Da: "Julian Thomas" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [somewhat OT; not OS2] [OS2Wireless] WPA2 problem
Data: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 20:47:40 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 20:02:30 -0500 Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

>Interesting. I've had mixed results with varying equipment using WPA2,
>and usually configure DD-WRT to allow both WPA2 and WPA. I've seen
>issues under all OSes, too, so it's not something "client specific."

I'm using a WRT54GL (still running linksys firmware) and while I've had good luck connecting to
WPA2 with a thinkpad and a few guest machines, I was unable to connect with a borrowed IPOD
touch. The IPod claimed to be connected, but was unable to access any website.
--
 Julian Thomas:   jt@jt-mj.net    http://jt-mj.net
 In the beautiful Genesee Valley of Western New York State!