From: "Per Johansson" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: OT: Wi-Fi phones (was: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Wireless Phone Connectivity)
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 22:15:58 +0100

Rick R. wrote:
> Even so it doesn't help wiht my current WiFi request,
> you should be able to solve your phone memory card
> problems by partitioning the card in LVM.
> What eCS or WSeB want is an LVM signature in the
> partition table or they won't recognice the volume.
> If you already got data in the card you can use DFSeee
> to add the LVM info required.
>
> Worked for me every time.
>
> But I am looking for a true WiFi device as I want to
> be able to use the phone while it is connected to my
> Laptop.

Seems I didn't mention that the E70 is a WiFi device, which is why I
bought it.

I spent some time trying to format the memory card, making it LVM, etc,
when I bought but it always made the card unusable for the phone. I had
to let the phone format the card to make it work again.

--
Mr Per Johansson
mail: Oljekvarnsgatan 14 B, SE-414 65 Göteborg, Suede