Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless] Driver Problem
Datum: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:32:16 -0500
Za: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Hi, Dale...

On 02/11/10 12:01 pm, Dale A Cook thus wrote :
Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:
<snip>
You need to install Veit's cbenable driver to get GenMAC to see the card
and turn it on. Please see my other post of 2/3 @ 8:25pm EST. Without
cbenable, there's no "glue" to bind the card slots to the PCI bus
(insofar as GenMAC is concerned), so it doesn't see the card.
<snip>
You should probably review
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.org.netlabs.genmac.user/1187 , et seq.

        Does have a link to download the "cbenable_test.zip"  ????  Thankyou in advance!!!

Per my message referenced to Thomas, the link I gave was to Veit's download page:

   http://kannegieser.net/veit/programm/index_e.htm

I can't seem to find Veit's cbenable_test.zip package anywhere, however, and now that I look, *that* is the version which is required, and *not* the one available from his main download page. until I get permission from Veit to upload it to Hobbes, you may grab it from my ftp server, anonymously:

   ftp://ftp.2rosenthals.com/pub/os2/cbenable_test.zip

I'll follow up when I get word back from Veit.

Cheers/2

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
visit my IT blog                www.2rosenthals.net/wordpress