From: "Al Heath" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Driver Problem
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:28:46 -0600

Pardon my (hopefully) short hijack. I have T22 and have been using a NetGear WG511T card (for years now) with CBEnable, etc. It still works fine, but I just noticed that somehow in my playing around with various upgrades that my config.sys now has APM.SYS, VAPM.SYS, APMDAEMN.EXE commented out and has PSD=ACPI.PSD inserted... I must have done something at sometime I don't recall, but what is the "clean eCS way" to get rid of ACPI and back to just old APM? (As I recall, this is RC 5 on there) Or as I've experienced no harm ... should I just not fix what ain't broke? I could just compare my old Warp4 config.sys to the test eCS one and manually zap from there, but thought surely there must be a uninstall? Anyway, just FYI I use the T22's audio line input a lot these days whereas my T42p and T43p don't have that, and the desktop towers are too much to lug around. Too bad some features disappear from later laptop models.

My basic question was what is the "clean eCS way" to get rid of ACPI and back to just old APM?

Al H