From: "Andy Willis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Driver Problem
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:55:28 -0700

Thomas Dennis wrote:
<big snip>
Andy:
The next question is about a missing line in the Config.sys.
BASEDEV=OS2PCARD.DMD
This line is not in my Config.sys file but I find the body on
my PC. Should it be included or has it been superceeded
by a DANI driver?

Thomas
OS2PCARD.dmd is for use with drives connected via pcmcia so would not
be needed for this regardless. If you do want to use drives connected
to the pcmcia then you probably don't need it as a DANI driver will
probably work better:
BASEDEV=DANIS506.ADD /PCS:1
Andy

Andy:
I have in the second slot, next to the D-Link, a CF card with adapter.
I would probably be wise to add the "/PCS:1" Dani driver, correct?

Thomas

I would think so but I haven't played with the CF card adapters to say for sure.  I have only recently had a chance to play with pcmcia connected drives and I've gotten the card to look like it should be working but no drives showing as yet.
Andy