From: "Andy Willis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] GenMac driver
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:45:55 -0700

Thomas Dennis wrote:
Lewis:
NETBIND? Sorry, it doesn't ring any bells with me!
Can you give me a clue as to what it does and where to find it?.
Is it already on my PC?

Netbind will probably be already in your config.sys as a CALL statement.  The only concern with netbind should be if the boot process hangs there.  If it does, wait a minute or so; if you wait that long and it hasn't proceeded then it probably won't (I haven't tried letting one sit over night or possibly longer to see if it eventually goes on), then pull the card and boot will proceed.
I did some testing once fully booted with one of the cards that stops at netbind and I see that the CPU meter shows that the IRQ pegs to 100% and then everything stops updating until I pull the card).
Andy