From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] NDIS_ERROR
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 14:25:44 -0500

Hi., Thomas...

On 03/02/10 09:18 am, Thomas Dennis thus wrote :
Hi all:
While trying to get GenMac driver to cooperate
I get this error: NDIS_ERROR OUT_OF_RESOURCE.
Does anybody know what that means and how to
go about fixing it?

Andreas Buchinger reported this with an Atheros card in 2006:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.org.netlabs.genmac.user/745/

AFAIK, nobody was able to figure it out. It could have been related to IRQ resources or memory, I suppose. My guess would be memory, so you might want to try playing with the EARLYMEMINIT and perhaps VIRTUALADDRESSLIMIT and even SHELLHANDLESINC settings, but again, this is only a guess. I would also point you back to the GenMAC list for this, as it is apparently a GenMAC error message:

WRND32$ WRAPPER NDIS_ERROR OUR_OF_RESOURCE

and not a generic OS/2 message.

GL HTH

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
visit my IT blog                www.2rosenthals.net/wordpress