Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "chekmarx" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless] Wireless router
Datum: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:24:12 -0400
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Will Honea <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

<snip>

Just a thought for
you:  those puny surge protector strips are very limited but (especially for
phone lines) one at the point of entry cascaded with a second one several feet
away near the actual equipment reduces the surge MUCH better than a single
point protection scheme.

Thanks Will for the info.  I knew that the POS strips didn't do much to protect electronic gear but I didn't know a two-strip approach would be a better route to go.  I need to get some sort of protection for my new system.  I was hoping to get something that would simply plug into a two-gang receptacle, replacing the face-plate.

Would you happen to have any suggestions for a quality piece?
(Basically money is no longer an issue.   I bought my system from Gene Alexander of EERAC Computers and want it to be protected!)

TIA
Greg

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>