os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #671

Da: "Frank Vos" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Netlabs
Data: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:05:17 +0100 (CET)

Hello Hakan,
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:48:00 -0500 (EST), Hakan wrote:

>Although off-topic, I am hoping someone here would know the answer -- I
>am trying to get IRC at voyager.netlabs.org working again after having
>been offline for a while.  The channel can not be found, does anyone
>know if they have moved?
I don't use IRC, so I don'know if this information is useful. I read in the Netlabs newsletter the following:

From: Adrian Gschwend <ktkDESPAM@DESPAMnetlabs.org>
Unfortunately the admin of the eCS Network refuses to accept any servers in
the IRC network which are not running OS/2 so I am not allowed to connect
to that network anymore. While I find that very narrow-minded I have to
accept that and move the IRC network. In the next days I will most probably
join another existing network and #netlabs will move to that network as
well. I will announce that for sure. For now irc.netlabs.org points to
irc.aroa.ch. I would have preferred to stay on eCS Network because that's
where we belong...

Kind regards,
Frank