Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Sam Lewis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless] WRT54G
Datum: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:26:39 -0500
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Lewis,
I finally went to wikipedia and compared my WRT54G Ver 8 to the
WRT54GS2.  They both have the same CPU speed, memory and flash drive
size (240MHz/8MB/2MB).  So I am really perplexed at the performance
difference.

I am going to switch routers at the two locations and verify the
problems is with the GS2.

I am also surprised that these are full blown layer 2 switches!  They
are 5 port switch's on different VLAN's for the LAN and WAN sides.

Does the DD-WRT firmware have support for VLAN's, RSTP, IGMP and so
on? If so I may update one of these units for some testing scenario's.

I haven't bothered with Tech support and I'm not sure that I will.
Seems like I have less available time while unemployed the when I was
employed so I would rather not waste it when I could be educating
myself.

Thanks for the link,
Sam