Gönderim Listesi os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Ar?vli ?leti #6725

Gönderen: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Tam Ba?l?klar
Çözülmemi? ?leti
Gönderen: "Will Honea" <whonea@whonea.net>
Konu: Re: [OS2Wireless] Wireless router (mainly OFF TOPIC)
Tarih: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:27:21 -0600
Alacak: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Mike Luther" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 03:57:04 GMT

> Serious professional advice from a NARTE certified Master Telecommunications
> Engineer since 1985 here about lightning.

Dang!  I hadn't heard from the professor in so long I thought the jack rabbits
got him!

Good summary, Mike.  We both talked around one fairly critical consideration
and that's the telephone system.  Every loss I've had here has been to
equipment connect to either the phone line or the roof-top antenna. The UPS and
a proper grounding scheme is useless if you open a hole in the protection for
those two.  Mother nature is gonna win if she wants to - the deck is stacked in
her favor.

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>

Abone ol: Bildirim, Derleme, Fihrist.