From: "KNIBBS P.M." <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: RE: [OS2Wireless] Wireless router
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:23:17 -0000

RE: [OS2Wireless] Wireless router

Sorry I'm a little rusty /stupid.

The last time I used eCS was before I went wireless and as far as I can remember the version of eCS I have (1.1 I think) didn't recognise the wireless card on my ThinkPad x31.

Yep so it's nothing to do with the router...I asked the wrong question.

What I really need to know is how can I set up eCS to recognise the wireless card on my thinkPad

....and from where can I get an up to date browser? The one I have.... Mozilla... is very old and flash etc doesn't work...

Cheers

Peter Knibbs
England