From: "Sam Lewis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Wireless router
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:34:32 -0500

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2010, at 5:23 AM, "KNIBBS P.M." <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

Sorry I'm a little rusty /stupid.

The last time I used eCS was before I went wireless and as far as I can remember the version of eCS I have (1.1 I think) didn't recognise the wireless card on my ThinkPad x31.

Yep so it's nothing to do with the router...I asked the wrong question.

What I really need to know is how can I set up eCS to recognise the wireless card on my thinkPad

If you know which wifi chipset you have go to netlabs and download the genmac package for it.

....and from where can I get an up to date browser? The one I have.... Mozilla... is very old and flash etc doesn't work...

I believe we are up to firefox 3.5.9, also available on netlabs.
Sam

Cheers

Peter Knibbs
England