From: "Mike O'Connor" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: OT : Re: [OS2Wireless] Wireless router
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:45:05 +1000

KNIBBS P.M. wrote:

Thanks Mike

Now have seamonkey running wirelessly

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike O'Connor [mailto:os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com]
Sent: Fri 26-Mar-10 12:14 PM

KNIBBS P.M. wrote:
> ....and from where can I get an up to date browser? The one I have....
> Mozilla... is very old and flash etc doesn't work...
>
> Cheers
>
> Peter Knibbs
> England

Hi peter (from Australia)

> [http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/1.1.18/contrib/seamonkey-1.1.18.en-US.os2.installer.exe]

Hi Peter,

You can pretty up the SM interface in addition to better functionality by using the "Mostly Crystal" Theme.

If you have a Yahoo Tech Groups ID, I uploaded a copy to the eComStation Group at:

[http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kBqvS8Y-hQUiAIZ-C8sSgt4ueyePiuK_DVV0Iy9iqk3rEcteklkOKXkvzbpxLF7i0KTHbinEnH5b1Ken1h7dKCUmkG3FsN5V9HE/Mostly_Crystal.zip]

That should be a single-line above between [, ], and zipfile includes the html instructions for installation. ;-)

If you can't get it - send me a PM from your real e-mail address.

Regards,
Mike

--
Failed the exam for