Message #684 des archives de la Liste os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

De: "Massimo S." <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> En-têtes complèts
Message brut
Sujet: Re:
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:54:40 +0100
À: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

In data 12/2/2007, "Dave Saville" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>
ha scritto:

>On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:06:28 -0800 (PST), Rick R. wrote:
>
>>I think is says A LOT if even the folks at Netlabs
>>think that OS/2 is not up to the job :-(
>
>They never said that - and I *did* see the smiley. The reason is that Adrian
>manages *nix farms for a living and it saves him having to change gear every
>time he needs to alter/fix something - especially if he is doing it from his
>work environment.

This "reason" really make me laugh.

Right now i'm writing via my webmail (that run on my webfarm cluster
with eCS) from a PC at work under Vista RC1.
Here, at work, every desktop and server works under MS platform, but my
web-farm run under eCS, why?...

I repeat, as eCS-OS/2 Community, we are considered worldwide like a
bounch of clowns, since we "don't want to eat our own food", just like
IBM did.

Bye.

Massimo S.

Abonner: Direct, Résumé, Index.