os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #6840

Da: "Neil Waldhauer" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless] ECS 2.0 and genmac
Data: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 05:04:31 -0700
A: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:07:18 +0100 (BST), "Dave Saville"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

> I have a T43 with Atheros AR5212. RC7 sees this on install and installs
> the genmac atheros ar5211 driver.
>
> GA 2.0 does not see the card on install. :-(
>
> After sorting that lot out I start XWlan. Setting WPA2-PSK results in a
> string of errors in the wpa supplicant window. Luckily my router is in
> WPA compat mode so switching to WPA-PSK gets a connection.

I've done T43 with this and Intel. I get the same. WPA-PSK works great,
WPA2-PSK does not. Intel or Atheros didn't make any difference. I have a
Linksys WRT54G router and I set the router to WPA personal TKIP to work with
computers set to WPA-PSK.

Neil
--
Neil Waldhauer, neil@blondeguy.com

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. - Pablo Picasso