From: "Norm Metcalf" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] eCS 2.0 GA WPA supplicant
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:32:08 -0600

On 08/28/2010 06:15 PM, Chuck McKinnis wrote:
On 8/28/2010 4:58 PM, Norm Metcalf wrote:
I need help. My router conked out so I installed a new router. However
my laptop won't connect. The WPA Supplicant keeps scrolling trying to
connect. The widget doesn't respond to the mouse so that I'm unable to
click on Add/Edit Profile. Is there a way of accessing Add/Edit Profile
through the command line? Or is there a better solution? Norm Metcalf,
Boulder Colorado

Make and model of router? Laptop?

The router is an ActionTEC GT704-WG and the laptop is a ThinkPad A20M.
Norm