Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Pošiljalec: "Will Honea" <whonea@whonea.net>
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless] eCS 2.0 GA WPA supplicant
Datum: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:28:22 -0600
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Chuck McKinnis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>
on Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:19:50 -0600

> It looks like our buddies at dd-wrt got there last month.
>
> http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/support/router-database
>
> I don't know if it is the correct router (MI424WR).  The wiki looks
> pretty complete.  http://dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/MI424WR

Methinks this is a different beast, Chuck.  The processor in the 701/704 is a
TI 150 MHz chip while this specs an Intel 523MHz device.  Somewhere I came
across a group of hackers working on the 701/704 devices but I haven't located
the reference yet.  These are getting a bit long in the tooth, truth be told.

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>