From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] XWLan won't install on my T60
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 01:44:27 -0500

On 12/08/10 03:59 pm, Julian Thomas thus wrote :

I would boot to a prompt and ensure that the dll has been removed
(remove the widget from the Ecenter first), then reboot and start clean.

Did this (from a maintenance partition) - there was no widget in the ecenter.

Installed again by running instwdgt.cmd and again, add widget has xwlan grayed out.  xwlan
shows in the classes, but doesn't seem to be there as a widget. What next?

Hmmm... Try a desktop restore (rather drastic) or...(still thinking)...

Where are you seeing the class in the tree? I just looked for mine, and for the life of me, I can"t seem to find it.

How about the installation of other widgets? Do they get added as expected?

Rosenthal&  Rosenthal, LLC                www.2rosenthals.com
Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
visit my IT blog                www.2rosenthals.net/wordpress
please do not add my address to any non-bcc mass mailings