Archivovaná správa #6906 diskusnej skupiny os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

Od: "Carl Gehr" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Celá hlavi?ka
Nedekódovaná správa
Hlavi?ka: Re: [OS2Wireless] T60 wireless intermittent - Intel 3945 a/b/g
Dátum: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 20:22:44 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 15:42:10 -0500 (EST), Julian Thomas wrote:

>>Do you notice the WiFi LED light flashing for a time before it drops
>>the connection?  I have a T60 that also drops, but it is almost always
>>preceded by the light starting to flash, slowly then eventually faster
>>before it just turns off and the connection is DOA.
>>
>>If I see the flashing, toggling the switch OFF/ON under the
>>front/lower-left corner of the KB, will put the light back to solid ON.
>>
>The light is flashing.  If the connection drops and I toggle the switch, it comes right up with a
>connection, but it soon drops out again.

Well, the good news is that your system is suffering the same malady as
mine.  So, you're not alone.

The bad news is that I've asked and asked, but no solution has been
forthcoming... ;-(

If you find a solution, please post it here.  I will do the same.  But,
honestly, I've pretty much given up hope.

Carl

Prihlási?: Nap??a?, Súhrn, Index.
Odhlási?
Mail na ListMastera