From: "Julian Thomas" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] T60 wireless intermittent - Intel 3945 a/b/g
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:31:04 -0500 (EST)

>I doubt using the UP kernel would help.  I have a T41 using ACPI and do not
>have any problems.  I expect it is a hardware problem/incompatibility issue.

Maybe so on the UP kernel, but I doubt it's a hardware problem.  Just to recap:

1.  The same hardware works fine under windoze

2.  It was working when I did the first 2.0GA install (a migration) but now doesn't work on a clean
install of 2.0GA.
--
 Julian Thomas:   jt@jt-mj.net    http://jt-mj.net
 In the beautiful Genesee Valley of Western New York State!