Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Intel 3945 support in GenMAC
Datum: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:58:25 -0700
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Jan van Wijk" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:37:31 +0100 (CET)

I have a Toshiba laptop with that wireless device - I'll have to look at the
Linux hardware configuration to see what it thinks the format is, but I was
planning to try and get it running under eCS in a week or so.  The Genmac
version in the eCS 2 beta 3 recognizes the device but I haven't had time to
play with it at all to get it hooked up to an ap or wlan.

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>