From: "Christian Langanke" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re:
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:17:56 +0100 (CET)

> Anyone recall the laughs Bill Gates got when it came
> out that he had his mansion designed on a Linux box?!
>
> You are just doing the same, turning the whole
> argument for eCS - OS/2 into a laughing stock.

Well, it turns out that mostly narrow minded people complain loudly about
such irrelevant things, while they forget or don't even think about the
real important issues.

And because I don't want to waste my precious spare time, I smile about
these people, happily let them laugh about these irrelevant things, and
keep on going with the real important issues.

Would be great if more people would really start to seriously contribute
to bring the important issues forward, instead of complaining all the
while about nothing. (Not only) you clearly gave the impression that you
tend to be one of the complainers.

bye, Christian