Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Carl Gehr" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Intel 3945 support in GenMAC
Datum: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:40:34 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:13:59 -0500, Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

>I would like to hear from those folks on this list who have machines
>with the above mini PCI Express adapter from Intel as to the following:
>
>    * Your PCI ID string
>    * What success you have had thusfar with GenMAC
>
>Also, as a follow-up to the rest of the list, I'm interested in hearing
>who is considering a planned notebook upgrade this year, and whether you
>have considered the Wi-Fi hardware at this point.

As you're already aware, but just to get my situation in the thread:

I have two T60s with:

    Intel 3945  [8086:4227]

And, even though it was not part of your question,
    Intel PRO/1000 [8086:109A]

BOTH adapters are totally non-functional with the latest GenMac 2.0 and
the XWLan 3.00.

Carl