From: "Ed Durrant" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Intel 3945 support in GenMAC
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:00:48 +1100

Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:
Thanks, Ed. Actually, the T43 came with an intel 2915 tri-mode card, which is still mini-PCI. The T60 (as carl has pointed out) shps with the 3945, and it really was for him that I started this thread (and he has nicely chimed in!). :-)

Interesting that the latest GenMAC seems to have possibly broken the 2200BG support. Anyone else see this? I'm curious to know the actual PCI ID string in your 2200BG. I think Stan mentioned to me that not all 2200's were created equal (or he was concerned that that was the case).

BTW, you didn't get that stupid 1802 error on the T30 at bootup, did you?

Of course the T60 has no semblence of relationship to earlier IBM Thinkpads. It's a pure Lenovo machine - so there could well be issues with eCS on this system. I'll be interested to hear how Carl goes with it.

Cheers/2

Ed.