From: "Leon D. Zetekoff" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Wireless LAN Mon3, Genmac 2 and Injoy Firewalls wrapper, xWlan detecting wrong lan
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:33:40 -0500

* Neil Waldhauer wrote, On 2/14/2007 10:18 AM:
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:09:19 -0500, "Leon D. Zetekoff"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

* Rick R. wrote, On 2/14/2007 8:49 AM:

As long as you just want to change config settings you
simply stop the InJoy FW server, make your changes and
restart InJoy.
Always remember that the GUI is totally seperate from
the InJoy server and that you need one server per
logical adapter.
Each server instance is bound to its logical adapter
and you can change the adapter settings, but not the
assignment.

yes but I specifically remember that if you had to use MPTS you had to REMOVE the Injoy virtual adapter, then make the changes to the machines config, ADD the Injoy adapter back in from the command line and then reboot.

Leon is correctly describing Injoy firewall 1.4. When I upgraded to 3.0, the
behavior changed and I can run MPTS for any reason without doing anything to
InJoy.

I've been using the remote GUI more often lately.

Ah ha that's great that they changed that. I haven't used it since I left STi in 2002.

Thanks leon
Neil

--
*Leon Zetekoff*