os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #751

Da: "David W. Butkovich" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Thanks
Data: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:19:40 -0500
A: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Lewis,

As a long time lurker and learner it is my opinion that you did the right thing.  It wasted a lot of my time sifting thru that garbage.  While Rick does have an
occasional nugget, he can be wearisome.  He is not alone in this regard either.  You have the creme d'la creme of posters for the most part whom I have
monitored over the years on the NGs but there are also some crybabies out there.

I appreciate this mailing list which keeps me informed on the latest and greatest.  Stay the course ...

Regards,

David

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:03:59 -0500, Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

>Per my previous warning, Rick has been banned for an unspecified period
>of time.
>
>Rick, if you are desirous of regaining your posting privileges, please
>contact me by email or send a personal apology to Christian with a cc to
>me. Your first post back on this list will be a public apology to the
>subscribers.
>
>In lieu of that, I will make a determination at some point in time as to
>when (or if) I will reinstate your privileges.
>
>Christian, please accept *my* sincere apologies for Rick's post. I will
>strike it from the archives at my first opportunity. Please do not feel
>obliged to reply or respond in any way.
>
>While this is an unmoderated list, nobody should misconstrue that to
>mean unrestrained and undisciplined. The rules of acceptable behavior
>apply (always), and while I understand that tempers do flare from time
>to time, that is no excuse for personal attacks. In addition, I clearly
>stated that the next post to this thread would be met with a ban. It's
>my list; get used to it.
>
>If anyone has any comment on my action in this regard, please start a
>separate thread. I welcome criticism on this, as I have *never* had to
>resort to such a drastic measure before.
>
>--
>Lewis
>Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA, CLP, CLE
>Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
>Accountants / Network Consultants
>  New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
>eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com
>Novell Users Int'l       www.novell.com/openenterpriseserver
>Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?               www.hautspot.com
>
>This list is hosted by Rosenthal & Rosenthal
>P.O. Box 281, Deer Park, NY 11729-0281. Non-
>electronic communications related to content
>contained in these messages should be directed
>to the above address. (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003)

Best Regards,

David

David Butkovich
CM Consultants, Inc.