os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #759

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: New notebooks
Data: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:01:59 -0500
A: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

My previous attempt to ban Rick was unsuccessful. I have unsubscribed him from the list, and have now enabled moderation for new subscribers posting. I am sorry that I have to resort to such things when some people won't even respect the fact that this list belongs to me (i.e., honorable people will respect when they have been told that they have been banned, without trying to post with blatant disregard to the wishes of the list owner, as some others are wont to do).

Apologies to all for the interruption. Again, I have removed his follow-up post from the archives.

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com