os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #796

Da: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Intel 3945 support in GenMAC
Data: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:45:56 -0700
A: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Jan van Wijk" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:19:27 +0100 (CET)

> You mean the resolution IS selectable in the 2nd SNAP page
> in the sceen dialog, but does not work correctly ?

I wouldn't say that it didn't work - the screen is clear and correctly
proportioned but the sweep runs off the edge - I have a 1024x768 "window"
imposed on the picture that fills the entire screen and scrolls to any portion
not inside the window.  It's as if the driver was unable to determine the
correct pixel count for the screen - the reason for the imported .inf file
which I can't find.

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>